WAYS WE GIVE BACK | 1% INCOME + 1% TIME + 1% RESOURCES
We are proud of our Team Members who give back to the community. Every effort of giving, no matter how small, is a gesture of kindness and a step closer to goodness of heart. We contribute 1% income, 1% time and 1% resources to fulfill our commitment to our cause.
Green Earth Initiative
At Amerinde, we have Green Earth Policy and Rules we all can easily implement and contribute our drop to the ocean of efforts
- "Print-as-Needed" policy
- Before clicking on "Print," stop and think if need to print
- Instead of "Faxing," Fax/Scan to email
- PDF library for file storage
- Printer Defaults to "Print to PDF"
- Important documents scan and store as JPEG or PDF
- 1 ream of paper (500 sheets) should last 90+ days
- E-mail address should be more often used on forms etc.
- Secure Online Document Storage for Back-up
- Sign Secure documents electronically and copies send on CD or Disk
And, we plant a tree on World Earth Day on April 22.
Our volunteer groups impart free education & on-the-job training to women to encourage talent for Innovation and Technology leading to learning a Vocational skill. The areas of effort are Cloud Computing, Marketing Technology and Women Entrepreneurship.
The vision behind this effort is to Beautify Life. To Reduce & Remove women abuse by providing help, awareness, education, skills & rehabilitation with programs & activities with fun, travel, opportunity, self development & rediscovery. In many countries, this is not an area which gets addresses or represented sufficiently. The agony is individual based and thus not a socially visible support area in need to rescue. We have launched a campaign in support of women committed to reach out as many victims as possible to help them bring back their lives on track again and assist in gradual recovery. Website address is saveher.org.